Aftercare for newly pierced ears.
- Wash your hands before touching the ear lobe or studs.
- Apply Ear Care Antiseptic Lotion Spray to the ear lobes twice a day.
- Wind the studs like a watch once a day so that the skin does not adhere to the studs.
- The original studs must stay in the ear lobe for a minimum of six weeks before removing.
- You must keep an earring in the ear lobes at all times for at least 6 months otherwise the hole can grow over.
- Cleanse the ear lobe after shampooing hair or swimming with Ear Care Antiseptic Lotion Spray.
- If the lobes become red, swollen or sore check with your piercer or your local doctor.